Sunday, June 25, 2017

Independence Day Decorations 2017


Decorated the church today for 4th of July (Independence Day).  These wreaths were so much fun to make!  They are 24 inch wreath frame with tons and tons of mesh!  I used the "curling method"and I'm thinking about making a tutorial on how to make these!

As we celebrate the 4th of July, I just would like to take a moment to say how blessed I am to be an American and have the freedoms and rights I have as a woman and as a human being.  People in other countries do not have these luxaries and it is so easy to forget that.

The older I get the more I appreciate the words to the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner that we were made to memorize in school! 

Happy 241st Birthday!! July 4, 1776 is the day United States laid down the claim to be free and independent nation.








No comments:

Post a Comment