Saturday, July 15, 2017

World of Warcraft Birthday Party

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband who I absolutely love to pieces. <3  He has the best sense of humor and is constantly making me laugh! I am Sally from the Peanuts cartoon, when I see him or think about him I have invisible hearts pop off of me.

Happy Birthday my love and praying we get to spend many many more together!


We had a World of Warcraft (WOW) theme birthday party! My husband and his friends like to come over and play the came together.  I thought it would be nice to decorate for the party and use my crafting skills!  It is rare that I decorate for our house as I'm usually decorating for our church or other events.

I would declare the party a success as there was tons of laughter, food, nerf guns, and cake!










No comments:

Post a Comment