Saturday, April 15, 2017

Excited and Can't Wait

This is the last weekend to get all the decorations buttoned up for the Women's Retreat!  I'm so excited to get there and see how God puts everything together!  This time of year is so amazing, us women get together for a weekend to fellowship and hear what the Lord has to say to us. We make new friends and get to hang out with the ones that we don't get to see all the time.

I always come back refreshed, more focused on my relationship with God, and encouraged to keep going through all the ups and downs life dishes out!  And just think, I was so afraid to go to the Women's retreat all those years ago, now I can't wait to go! :)

Here is a glimpse of a the decoration theme for this year.  I so want to post all the decorations and all that I have been working on for the retreat but don't want to ruin it for the ladies who may be going and read this beforehand.

Once I get back, will post it all and the inspiring things that happened!  Praying everyone has a safe trip to the retreat and return home to our families.


No comments:

Post a Comment